Wednesday, January 25, 2006

A veritable menagerie!


Pictured Above: Not my mongoose.

Got some more details of my living situation the other day. Sounds like I'm practically living in a farm!
As of the email I received, the 'compound' in Sanniquellie has 3 goats and 1 teenage goat, 1 adult sheep named "Cybal" who is apparently an MSF mascot of some sort, as well as her lamb, 1 guard dog, 2 'guard' cats (yeah, right!), a whole run of chickens, and a mongoose who owns the place but doesn't even have a name.

Thank goodness - I was worried I might not have a mongoose!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks to everyone's favorite Pakistani, I found your page! I'm happy to see how you have not lost your sense of humor Taj. This international SOS sounds like unlimited fun. You could theoretically bribe the doctors' to hitch a ride to Egypt on a whim. The power! Anwyay, I'll be looking forward to hearing more from your Awesome awesome experience over in Liberia!